- Haris Custo
The code of conduct in and around rocks and climbing ethics is based on a healthy, reasonable approach by each individual to both climbing and the environment. The Code is present everywhere in the world, so it is also necessary in Bosnia and Herzegovina to prevent the emergence of certain problems and consequences that arise as a result of the increasing number of people in nature, beneath the rocks.
Specifically, problems with private property under or when accessing the rock, pollution of access and the space itself beneath the rock, relationship to animals (birds) and to plants (some rare species), etc.
We hope that this code of conduct and climbing ethics will contribute to the development of a healthy awareness and climbing culture, and that it will help in the future to keep our rocks and environment as beautiful and preserved as they are today.
Here are some guidlines during the visit on the climbing area:
- Do not visit the climbing area at the time of the (possible) climbing ban.
- Use only arranged paths
- Take care of the nature and the signs on the trail
- Do not leave trash on the climbing path / trail
- In the event of a climbing accident, help as much as you can and inform the GSC-Mostar tel: +38762339333
- Do not be too loud on the climbing area and do not listen to loud music, as you interfere with the birds and the concentration of other climbers
- We especially highlight the Šube sector, where there are so many birds nesting on the rock in the spring that we do not want to disturb them in the their nests